- Community Benefit Report: A report of the discretionary, benevolent activities of AnMed that advance public education, promote the general welfare and enhance the overall quality of community life.
- Community Health Needs Assessment - 2021, 2018, 2015, 2012: This effort focuses on assessing community health needs, local health resources, barriers to care, gaps in services, and trends regarding health and healthy lifestyles.
- Community Health Needs Assessment Implementation Strategies - 2016, 2012: A set of community health need priorities determined from the Community Health Needs Assessment.
- Inside AnMed: This quarterly magazine is for AnMed staff, friends and members of the community.
- Nursing Annual Report: This report highlights our nurses' achievements of the past year, as they continue to advance and transform patient care at AnMed.
- Volunteer Annual Report: This report highlights many of our volunteers key accomplishments throughout the year at AnMed.
AnMed produces several publications for the community, patients, and employees.