AnMed’s Nurse Scholar Program helps Tri County Technical College students obtain their Associates Degree in Nursing while gaining meaningful working experience at our three-time Magnet Recognized organization. In addition to employment, AnMed will provide advanced tuition funding and a $5,000 bonus for additional expenses.
Here is what you need to know to get started:
• The teammate will participate in a 24-month course of study in nursing.
• Maintain a 2.75 GPA, in addition to a “C” or above in General Studies Courses, and a “B” or above in Nursing Courses.
• The teammate must comply with TCTC’s Nursing Department requirements to remain in the program.
• During the teammate’s participation in the Educational Opportunity, the teammate must be available to work at AnMed a minimum of eight (8) hours per week as a nursing assistant.
• Upon completion of the program and successfully passing the South Carolina state nursing licensing examination, the teammate shall remain employed with AnMed for twenty-four (24) consecutive months as a Registered Nurse.
For more information, contact: Kirsten Hockenberry, Recruiter Kirsten.Hockenberry@anmed.org | 864-512-1387