What Will My Gift Be Used For?
Your gift to Cannon Memorial Hospital Foundation will directly affect our community. Your financial contribution may be used to:
- Purchase life-changing equipment
- Help continue the nursing education program
- Establish new practices
- Recruit physician specialists
- Support local community health impact efforts
Annual Giving Levels
We thank you for your support and encourage you to give at whatever level you feel comfortable. And remember, because we’re a 501(c)3 organization, you may be able to claim a deduction on your federal taxes.
- Visionary ($100,000+)
- Chairman’s Circle ($50,000+)
- President’s Club ($10,000+)
- Benefactors ($5,000+)
- Patrons ($1,000+)
- Friends ($250+)
You can also make a gift designation for our community health impact, greatest need or nursing education program.
In addition to cash contributions, there are many other ways to support us. Before deciding on any of these options below, talk to your tax and/or legal advisor.
- Remembrance in your will
- Life insurance policy
- Charitable remainder trust
- Remembrance giving (memorials/tributes)
- Real estate donations (must be approved by Foundation Board of Trustees before acceptance)
- Monetary gifts in honor of an AnMed Cannon employee who has helped you or a family member with exceptional service. For example, “In lieu of flowers, the family suggests you donate in memory of (Name of Loved One) to (Name of Fund) at Cannon Memorial Foundation; P.O. Box 188.; Pickens, SC 29671.”
Explore the AnMed Cannon Foundation
Cannon Memorial Hospital Foundation formed in 1991 as a 501(c)3, not-for-profit, tax-exempt organization to seek financial support for AnMed Cannon. A board of directors composed of local citizens governs the foundation and directs the fundraising efforts for the hospital.
AnMed Cannon operates without the benefit of tax dollars on the local, state or national level. Instead, charitable contributions are instrumental in improving the hospital, purchasing equipment and recruiting new physicians.