Look for an open position at AnMed that matches your skills and interests.
Start Your Job Search
Hometown Charm Close to Major Metros
Nestled in the foothills of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains, the Upstate offers plenty to keep you busy. Our famous Southern hospitality makes long-term residents and new transplants alike feel at home.
Many AnMed team members appreciate our central location halfway between Atlanta, Georgia, and Charlotte, North Carolina. Each city is no farther than a 2.5-hour drive away.
Diverse, Fast-Growing Area
AnMed's headquarters are in Anderson, the county seat and urban center of Anderson County, South Carolina. Our growing community attracts new residents thanks to:
- Active arts and music scene
- Eclectic mix of shops, restaurants and breweries
- History and community and civic spirit
- Great schools
- Kindhearted people, earning us the nicknames "Friendliest City in South Carolina" and "City of Hospitality"
- Mild climate, with plenty of sunny days
- Outdoor recreation and stunning natural landscape, including the mountains, miles of shoreline and nearby Hartwell Lake
- Strong local economy, low cost of living and affordable housing
Benefits of College Town Life
Enjoy the atmosphere and opportunities of college town living, where you can take advantage of educational, entertainment, cultural and sporting events year-round.
Welcoming thousands of students each year, Anderson is home to:
- Anderson University, a top-ranked private liberal arts school
- Tri-County Technical College, which offers hundreds of certification and associate's degree programs
Twenty minutes away from Anderson is Clemson University, one of U.S. News and World Report's top public colleges and an Atlantic Coast Conference (ACC) school.
Explore What it's Like to Live in the Upstate
Visit the Upstate SC Alliance website to learn more about our booming region. You'll discover why more and more families and young professionals choose to make western South Carolina their home.