Talk to a Nurse Recruiter
View Jobs for Nurses
Search online for positions open to:
- Certified nursing assistants (CNAs)
- Certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs)
- Licensed practical nurses (LPNs)
- Monitor technicians (MTs)
- Nurse practitioners (NPs)
- Patient care technicians (PCTs)
- Registered nurses (RNs)
- Student nurse technicians (SNTs)
Types of Opportunities
Choose from opportunities:
- Providing direct or indirect care for patients of all ages and health needs
- In both inpatient and outpatient settings
- On a full-time or part-time schedule
- For nurses of all experience levels, from new graduates and graduate nurses to long-time professionals
You've found the right employer if you're passionate about serving others and growing professionally.
New Hire Onboarding
Rest assured, you’ll receive the training and support you need for long-term success. Expect a new hire orientation process tailored to your role. Benefit from mentorship, including support from an assigned preceptor for clinical staff.
Why Nurses Choose AnMed
Feel valued and supported by leadership and fellow staff. Our close-knit culture prioritizes:
- Diversity, equity and inclusion
- Team member engagement and wellness
- Work-life balance, so you have the time and energy to enjoy everything our community offers
Award-Winning Nursing Team
Join a team that's earned a national reputation for excellence, including the highest national honor for professional nursing: Magnet® Recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).
AnMed also holds:
- American Association of Critical Care Nurses Beacon Award for Excellence – Recognizes high-quality patient outcomes and staff and patient experiences
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade "A" – Honors achievements protecting patients from harm in hospital settings
Nurse Recognition & Scholarship Program
Expect recognition for going above and beyond. Learn more about Palmetto Gold, a statewide program that annually honors 100 nurses for exceptional leadership, professionalism and dedication to patient care. We're proud of the many AnMed nurses who have earned this prestigious award.
Compensation & Benefits
Nurses like you deserve pay and benefits that reflect your life-saving, life-changing work. Take advantage of:
- Benefits package including health and dental insurance
- Competitive pay and shift differentials, with add-on payments for high-demand positions
- Opportunity for nurse sign-on and retention bonuses
Referral Incentive Program
If you're an AnMed teammate, you may receive a bonus when you refer an acute care RN. Talk to the Human Resources team to learn more.
Training & Development
Expect management to get to know you as an individual and offer ongoing support to help you reach your goals. Access professional development opportunities, including:
- Leadership and specialized nursing staff development programs
- Classes and education through our AnMed University program
- Councils, such as the Nursing Diversity Advisory Council, which make recommendations on nursing practices and system-wide initiatives
- Tuition assistance for advanced education
- Tri County Tech to Anderson University Nurse Scholar Program for ADNs to earn a BSN
Nurse Residency Program
If you're a new nursing graduate, one of the best ways to support your growth is hands-on experiences and well-rounded training. That's why you'll automatically enroll in our Nurse Residency Program for your first year of employment.
About Nursing Services
If our values resonate with you, AnMed may be the ideal choice for your career.
Mission & Vision
Nursing Services at AnMed are committed to providing compassionate, competent, evidence-based care while encouraging the community to become active in their health care. Our vision is to be recognized and celebrated within our community as the gold standard for nursing excellence.
At the foundation of our efforts to accomplish our mission and vision, “I am AnMed” serves to shape and define the day-to-day actions of the staff and practices of the organization.
- I am Accountable. Standards: integrity, safety, quality, financial, regulatory.
- I am Nurturing. Standards: Caring, compassion, passionate, respect, diversity.
- I am Motivated. Standards: Anticipating needs, communication.
- I am Engaged. Standards: Collaboration teamwork.
- I am Dedicated. Standards: Community, commitment.
Practice, Governance & Leadership
Testimonials from Current Nurses
Watch videos interviewing nurses at AnMed about why they chose the profession and what they love about being a nurse.
Share your contact information using our online form.