Positions are available in the Emergency Department, Surgical Services (OR), Critical Care and Med/Surg/Telemetry.
About the Program
- Registered nurses commit to work a full week of 36 hours in an assigned unit(s) for the duration of twelve (12) weeks. The assignment may be extended for a second twelve (12) week period upon the agreement between RN and AnMed. RN must commit to work three twelve hour shifts per week and every other weekend. If needed, RN may be floated to other units within the hospital where RN has demonstrated competency.
- Status is temporary full-time; NOT eligible for AnMed benefits.
- RN is expected to work a total of 432 hours over the 12 week period or 864 hours over the 24 week period if the assignment is extended. Adherence to the scheduled hours is expected. All call in’s must be consistent with the attendance policy.
- Scheduled hours to work each week will be determined by the area assigned, 7a -7p or 7p - 7a. A minimum of every other weekend required. Work hours will be 72 hours per pay period.
- RN is expected to work rotating holidays during assignment, if applicable.
- RN will be eligible for the internal agency premium rate per hour plus appropriate shift and weekend/ holiday differentials (when applicable). RN will NOT be eligible for additional add-on pay types or special shift bonus programs.
- Current RN license to practice in the state of employment (South Carolina or compact license).
- One (1) year of experience in specialty area.
- BLS certification. Other credentials (e.g. ACLS, PALS, NRP) as required by specialty.
BSN is Preferred
If employed in a permanent Staff Nurse position following the completion of the 12-24 week FT temporary position, ADN candidates must be enrolled in a BSN program within 18 months from date of hire and are required to obtain BSN within four (4) years of date of hire. Eligible for $10,000 retention bonus if transfer to eligible permanent position following the completion of the 12-week temporary position (or 24-week if extended) Retention is subject to 24 month work agreement.
View RN internal agency positions or call Erin Nubern, Nursing Recruiter, at 864-512-1163 for more information.
Critical Care: https://pm.healthcaresource.com/cs/anmed/#/job/24804