Look for an open position at AnMed that matches your skills and interests.
Start Your Job Search
Wellness Perks & Assistance Programs
To do your best at work, you need to feel your best as a whole person—physically, emotionally, financially, occupationally, socially, and spiritually. AnMed offers competitive pay and well-rounded benefits, including robust insurance plans. You can also access:
- Free annual labs, including a lipid panel
- Annual wellness incentive
- Diabetes Disease Management and other wellness programs
- Onsite cafeterias offering healthy food and beverage items at a discounted rate
- Walking track and gym membership discounts
Staff Support Services/Code Lavender
Code Lavender is a program provided by Spiritual Care for AnMed personnel who find themselves mentally, emotionally, or spiritually drained. This initiative aims to offer them the necessary support and a platform to express themselves, enabling them to regain their strength and resilience following a challenging encounter. This service gives teammates access to a chaplain 24/7. At AnMed, we support whole health, and want to provide an environment that is fulfilling and services that are free and confidential for our teammates. To contact a chaplain, kindly dial 864-512-1107 during the hours of 8:30am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday. Alternatively, you may page the beeper with the number 3636 at any time.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
You and your family can access free, confidential support and resources through AnMed's EAP. Get help to navigate:
- Alcohol and drug-related issues
- Depression, anxiety and stress
- Grief and loss
- Marriage or parenting challenges
- Work-related problems
SyncTALK Telehealth Counseling
Find 24/7 online help to cope with mental health symptoms through SyncTALK. You can conveniently use it anywhere, from any device with internet access. This telehealth counseling program:
- Connects you with certified counselors to build coping skills
- Offers personalized tips and reminders after your visit through the Karla app
You receive seven free SyncTALK visits a year. If your family is also covered by your plan, your spouse and any dependents each receive seven free visits. Any additional visits are billed to your insurance.
Enjoy perks and activities designed especially for you by coworkers who serve on our teammate engagement team. Choose from events on and off campus:
- Appreciation programs, recognition ceremonies and career milestone celebrations
- Coffee and conversation
- Derby car contests
- Holiday and seasonal parties
- Family-friendly movie nights and other community activities
- Talent shows
- Visiting food trucks
Want to get involved? Share an idea for an activity, or join the teammate engagement team, which meets monthly. The group includes staff from across the organization.