100 Healthy Way, Suite 1120
Anderson, CO 29621
Hours of Operation
Get expert care for abnormal heart rhythms at AnMed Arrhythmia (Anderson), formerly AnMed Health Arrhythmia Specialists. Our team includes two electrophysiologists (heart rhythm specialists) and two cardiology nurse practitioners. They offer the personal attention you need to successfully manage your condition.
Your doctor may refer you to us for:
- Atrial Fibrillation Ablation
- Electrophysiologic Testing
- Exercise Stress Testing
- Holter & Event Monitoring
- Placement of Cardiac Devices
- Tilt Table Testing
How to Find Us
We’re located next to the cardiac rehabilitation area on the lower level of the Cardiac & Orthopaedic Center on AnMed’s North Campus. View a campus map [PDF].
- When you arrive, park in Lot M (black).
- Enter through the door for suites 1110 – 1120.
Learn more about the services we offer.
For Our Patients
Find the latest COVID-19 information and updates to our policies and procedures.
Information Needed When You Arrive
Please bring with you:
- Photo identification, such as a driver’s license
- Your health insurance card
- A list of your current medications (or your medications in their containers)
We’ll text or email you forms to complete before your appointment. If you don’t complete the forms during online check-in before your appointment, please arrive early to your appointment to allow time to fill them in.
You don’t need a MyChart account to complete these forms online.
After Your Visit
You’ll receive a text or email with a link to pay your bill. If you have any questions, explore our information about billing and financial services.