AnMed Cardiology - Cannon
123 Wg Acker Dr. Suite B
Pickens, SC 29671
Hours of Operation
Call for hours.
You’ll receive expert care for the full spectrum of heart conditions at AnMed Cardiology (Pickens)—formerly AnMed Health Carolina Cardiology. Our team includes both general and interventional cardiologists, helping you get the specific care you need. They provide many tests and treatments, as well as clinics for people who take Coumadin or have hypertension (high blood pressure). Convenient, same-day testing is available onsite.
When you call us, you’ll reach our main office in Anderson. Ask for your appointment to be scheduled in Pickens, where you’ll receive the same personal care closer to home.
How to Find Us
We’re located off Highway 178 within the Pickens city limits. When you arrive:
- Follow W.G. Acker Drive around to the right side of the hospital.
- Park in the parking lot on your left, near the side of the hospital that is next to the emergency room. This is the parking for outpatient services.
- Register at the outpatient registration desk when you arrive.
Learn more about the services we offer.
For Our Patients
Find the latest COVID-19 information and updates to our policies and procedures.
Information Needed When You Arrive
Please bring with you:
- Photo identification, such as a driver’s license
- Your health insurance card
- A list of your current medications (or your medications in their containers)
We’ll text or email you forms to complete before your appointment. If you don’t complete the forms during online check-in before your appointment, please arrive early to your appointment to allow time to fill them in.
You don’t need a MyChart account to complete these forms online.
After Your Visit
You’ll receive a text or email with a link to pay your bill. If you have any questions, explore our information about billing and financial services.