2000 East Greenville Street, Suite 3100
Anderson, SC 29621-7915
Hours of Operation
Office phones are off from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. every day.
Visit AnMed Endocrinology for care of all conditions affecting the endocrine system—including diabetes, thyroid disease, osteoporosis and more.
For your convenience, we have a lab in our office for tests, and we can check your blood glucose on site.
How to Find Us
We are located on AnMed’s North Campus. View a campus map [PDF].
When you arrive:
- Park in Lot C (blue).
- Use Oglesby Center Entrance C.
- Take the elevator on the left to the third floor.
- Turn right off the elevator, and then make a right.
- Follow the signs to suite 3100.
Learn about the services offered at this location.
For Our Patients
Read the latest COVID-19 information and updates to our policies and procedures.
Information Needed When You Arrive
Please bring with you:
- Photo identification, such as a driver’s license
- Your health insurance card
- A list of your current medications (or your medications in their containers)
After Your Visit
You’ll receive a text or email with a link to pay your bill. If you have any questions, explore our information about billing and financial services.