2000 East Greenville Street, Suite 2900
Anderson, SC 29621
Hours of Operation
At AnMed Gastroenterology (formerly AnMed Health Gastroenterology Specialists), you’ll find specialists with the expertise to help you manage a wide range of digestive conditions. Our services include:
- Biliary tract care
- Breath tests
- Endoscopic procedures
- Hemorrhoid banding
- Liver care
- Pancreatic care
- SmartPill motility testing
- Video capsule endoscopy
From your first consultation through treatment and follow-up appointments, you’ll receive compassionate, high-quality care in a comfortable environment.
How to Find Us
We’re located on AnMed’s North Campus in Oglesby Center C. View a campus map [PDF].
- Park in Lot C (blue).
- Use Oglesby Center Entrance C.
- Take the elevator on the left to the second floor.
- Turn right off the elevator, then turn left.
- Follow the signs to Suite 2900.
Learn more about the services we offer.
For Our Patients
Find the latest COVID-19 information and updates to our policies and procedures.
Information Needed When You Arrive
Please bring with you:
- Photo identification, such as a driver’s license
- Your health insurance card
- A list of your current medications (or your medications in their containers)
We’ll text or email you forms to complete before your appointment. If you don’t complete the forms during online check-in before your appointment, please arrive early to your appointment to allow time to fill them in.
You don’t need a MyChart account to complete these forms online.
After Your Visit
You’ll receive a text or email with a link to pay your bill. If you have any questions, explore our information about billing and financial services.