When your child’s doctor’s office is closed, come see us at AnMed Kids' Care. Our clinic provides walk-in treatment for everyday health concerns—no appointment needed.
We're the only after-hours facility in Anderson County with board-certified pediatricians and pediatric-trained nurses. We don’t estimate wait times, but you can expect timely, friendly care.
When to Go to Kids' Care
We're here to help when your pediatrician isn’t available, but your child needs care for life’s bumps, bruises and minor illnesses, including:
- Colds, respiratory infections and flu
- Sore throats
- Ear infections
- Nausea, vomiting and diarrhea
- Allergies and rashes
- Mild asthma attacks
- Something stuck in an ear, nose or the skin
- Bruises and joint and muscle strains
- Minor burns
- Wounds that may need stitches
- Abscesses that may need draining
- Animal bites that don’t require a rabies shot
- Head bumps and possible concussions
- Simple broken bones
Learn what symptoms require emergency care instead.
Long-Term Pediatric Care
If your child needs a vaccine or sports physical, talk to your primary care provider. Need a pediatrician? Choose one of these clinics that would be happy to provide a long-term medical home for your little one:
Kids’ Care Location
You’ll find our clinic in the Oglesby Center building on AnMed’s North Campus. View a campus map [PDF].
- When you arrive, park in Lot A (yellow).
- Use Oglesby Center Entrance A.
- We’re located on floor 1, suite 2, first desk on the right.
For Our Patients
Read the latest COVID-19 information and updates to our policies and procedures.
Information Needed When You Arrive
Please bring with you:
- Photo identification, such as a driver’s license
- Your health insurance card
- A list of your child's current medications (or your medications in their containers)
Cost & Insurance
Our costs tend to be higher than a pediatric practice or an urgent care clinic, so we recommend that you see your usual doctor during standard office hours. We accept Medicaid, most major insurance plans and self-pay patients.
After Your Visit
You’ll receive a text or email with a link to pay your bill for Kids' Care and for the physician who treated your child. If you have any questions, explore our information about billing and financial services.