When your child’s doctor’s office is closed, come see us at AnMed Kids' Care. Our clinic provides walk-in treatment for everyday health concerns—no appointment needed.
We're the only after-hours facility in Anderson County with board-certified pediatricians and pediatric-trained nurses. We don’t estimate wait times, but you can expect timely, friendly care.
When to Go to Kids' Care
We're here to help when your pediatrician isn’t available, but your child needs care for life’s bumps, bruises and minor illnesses, including:
- Colds, respiratory infections and flu
- Sore throats
- Ear infections
- Nausea, vomiting and diarrhea
- Allergies and rashes
- Mild asthma attacks
- Something stuck in an ear, nose or the skin
- Bruises and joint and muscle strains
- Minor burns
- Wounds that may need stitches
- Abscesses that may need draining
- Animal bites that don’t require a rabies shot
- Head bumps and possible concussions
- Simple broken bones
Learn what symptoms require emergency care instead.
Long-Term Pediatric Care
If your child needs a vaccine or sports physical, talk to your primary care provider. Need a pediatrician? Choose one of these clinics that would be happy to provide a long-term medical home for your little one: