2000 East Greenville Street Suite 2800
Anderson, SC 29621
Hours of Operation
At AnMed Neurology (formerly AnMed Health Neurology Consultants), you can expect compassionate, top-notch care for neurological conditions—illnesses that affect the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
Our board-certified neurologists and advanced practice providers specialize in managing conditions such as:
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Alzheimer's disease
- Back pain
- Bell's palsy
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Fainting (syncope)
- Gait problems
- Guillain-Barre syndrome
- Huntington's disease
- Movement disorders
- Multiple sclerosis
- Myasthenia gravis
- Parkinson's disease
- Seizures (epilepsy)
- Vertigo (dizziness)
How to Find Us
Our offices are located on the second floor of the Oglesby Center C on the AnMed North Campus. View a campus map [PDF].
When you arrive at North Campus:
- Follow the signs to park in Lot C (blue).
- Enter the Oglesby Center Entrance C, and take the elevator on your left to the second floor.
- Turn right off the elevator, and then turn left. Follow the signs to Suite 2800.
We provide neuroimaging tests, neurophysiology services and more.
For Our Patients
Find the latest COVID-19 information and updates to our policies and procedures.
Information Needed When You Arrive
Please bring with you:
- Photo identification, such as a driver’s license
- Your health insurance card
- A list of your child’s current medications (or the medications in their containers)
We’ll text or email you forms to complete before your appointment. If you don’t finish the forms during online check-in, please arrive early to allow time to fill them in.
You don’t need a MyChart account to complete these forms online.
After Your Visit
You’ll receive a text or email with a link to pay your bill. If you have any questions, explore our information about billing and financial services.