Find personalized care for every stage of your life at AnMed OBGYN – Anderson (formerly AnMed Health OBGYN Associates). Our friendly, experienced providers offer complete gynecology, obstetrics and women’s health services.
When to See an OB-GYN
- Regardless of age, once you’ve started menstruating, it’s time to start seeing a gynecologist for regular care.
- As soon as you know you’re pregnant, set up an appointment with an obstetrician.
- If you’re more than 20 weeks pregnant, you’ll need to give us a copy of your medical records for our review before we set up your first appointment.
Putting Your Comfort First
You’ll appreciate our relaxing environment with flowers, plants, music and aromatherapy (if requested). We use warm gel for ultrasounds and privacy drapes to make you more comfortable. We want you to feel at ease when you’re with us, so you can focus on your health.
How to Find Us
We’re located on AnMed’s North Campus. View a campus map [PDF].
Once you arrive:
- Park in Lot E or G (orange).
- Enter the Women's & Children's Hospital entrance. We’re on Floor 1.
- After you pass the elevators, make an immediate left into Suite 4500.
For Our Patients
Read the latest COVID-19 information and updates to our policies and procedures.
Information Needed When You Arrive
Please bring with you:
- Photo identification, such as a driver’s license
- Your health insurance card
- A list of your current medications (or your medications in their containers)
We’ll text or email you forms to complete before your appointment. If you don’t complete the forms during online check-in before your appointment, please arrive early to your appointment to allow time to fill them in.
You don’t need a MyChart account to complete these forms online.
After Your Visit
You’ll receive a text or email with a link to pay your bill. If you have any questions, explore our information about billing and financial services.