At AnMed Piedmont Surgical – Anderson (formerly Piedmont Surgical Associates), you’ll receive first-rate surgical care, right here in your community.
Your presurgical consultations and follow-up care will take place here for a wide range of procedures, including minimally invasive treatments that shorten your recovery time. Our services include:
- Anal Manometry
- Biopsy of Breast, Liver or Thyroid
- Bravo Esophageal pH Monitoring
- Cholecystectomy (Gallbladder Removal)
- Colon Resection
- Dialysis Access
- Esophageal Manometry
- Hemorrhoid Banding
- Hernia Repair
- Nissen Fundoplication
- Pilonidal Cystectomy
- Skin Cancer Removals
- Thoracic Surgery
- Upper Endoscopy
- Video-Assisted Thoracoscopic Surgery (VATS)
- Weight Loss Surgery
How to Find Us
We’re located on AnMed’s North Campus, in the Oglesby Center C.
- Park in Lot C (blue).
- Enter through the Oglesby Center Entrance C.
- Take the elevator on the left to the second floor.
- Turn right off the elevator and continue straight into suite 2500.
For Our Patients
Read the latest COVID-19 information and updates to our policies and procedures.
Information Needed When You Arrive
Please bring with you:
- Photo identification, such as a driver’s license
- Your health insurance card
- A list of your current medications (or your medications in their containers)
We’ll text or email you forms to complete before your appointment. If you don’t complete the forms during online check-in before your appointment, please arrive early to your appointment to allow time to fill them in.
You don’t need a MyChart account to complete these forms online.
After Your Visit
You’ll receive a text or email with a link to pay your bill. If you have any questions, explore our information about billing and financial services.