AnMed Pulmonary And Sleep Medicine
2000 East Greenville Street, Suite 1100
Anderson, SC 29621
Hours of Operation
Get complete care—from testing to treatment and follow-up services—for lung conditions and sleep disorders at AnMed Pulmonary & Sleep Medicine (Anderson).
Our doctors provide services such as:
- Bronchial Thermoplasty
- Endobronchial Ultrasound
- Navigational Bronchoscopy
- Pulmonary Stress Testing
- Right Heart Catheterization
How to Find Us
Our offices are in the Oglesby Center C on the AnMed North Campus. View a campus map [PDF].
- When you come to the North Campus, follow the signs to park in Lot C (blue).
- Use Oglesby Center Entrance C.
- Make the first left, and follow the hallway to Suite 1100.
For Our Patients
Find out the latest COVID-19 information and updates to our policies and procedures.
Information Needed When You Arrive
Please bring with you:
- Photo identification, such as a driver’s license
- Your health insurance card
- A list of your current medications (or your medications in their containers)
We’ll text or email you forms to complete before your appointment. If you don’t complete the forms during online check-in before your appointment, please arrive early to your appointment to allow time to fill them in.
You don’t need a MyChart account to complete these forms online.
After Your Visit
You’ll receive a text or email with a link to pay your bill. If you have any questions, explore our information about billing and financial services.