AnMed Surgical - Pickens
123 WG Acker Drive, Suite D
Pickens, SC 29671
Hours of Operation
When you need surgery, make an appointment at AnMed Surgical – Pickens (formerly AnMed Health Cannon Surgical). We specialize in general surgery, including abdominal, breast and endoscopic procedures.
Our expertise includes minimally invasive surgery, such as laparoscopic anti-reflux surgery for heartburn.
- Anti-Reflux/Hiatal Hernia Surgery
- Breast Biopsy
- Breast Surgery
- Colon Resection
- Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD)
- Hernia Repair
- Skin Sparing Mastectomy
- VNUS Closure
How to Find Us
We’re located on the AnMed Cannon campus. View a campus map [PDF].
- From W.G. Acker Drive, turn left into the main parking lot of the hospital.
- The Medical Office Building is at the far-right end of the hospital.
- Go up the steps and enter the Medical Office Building.
- We’re in the second office on the right.
Handicap parking is available near the outpatient entrance. Follow the signs to the outpatient area to enter our office.
Learn more about the services offered at this location.
For Our Patients
Find the latest COVID-19 information and updates to our policies and procedures.
Information Needed When You Arrive
Please bring with you:
- Photo identification, such as a driver’s license
- Your health insurance card
- A list of your child’s current medications (or the medications in their containers)
We’ll text or email you forms to complete before your appointment. If you don’t finish the forms during online check-in, please arrive early to allow time to fill them in.
You don’t need a MyChart account to complete these forms online.
After Your Visit
You’ll receive a text or email with a link to pay your bill. If you have any questions, explore our information about billing and financial services.