AnMed Family Medicine Residency would like to invite applications from a diverse group of people who are passionate about becoming excellent family physicians at a program that is both rigorous and supportive.
You’ll need to meet the following criteria to be eligible for the AnMed Family Medicine Residency Program:
- Must have graduated from an accredited medical school.
- Successfully passed USMLE Step 1 and Step 2 (CS/CK) on first attempt with score greater than 220 for international medical graduates.
- U.S. allopathic students must pass USMLE Step 1 and 2 on first attempt.
- Osteopathic students can substitute USMLE by passing COMLEX 1 and 2 on first attempt.
- Must have documented clinical training in the U.S.
- Applicants will not be interviewed if it has been more than 24 months since graduation from medical school or active clinical practice.
- No visas sponsored.
- ERAS applications only.
- Three letters of reference required.
- Limited interviews available.