Conditions We Treat
Choose CareConnect if you have an illness or injury such as:
- Allergic reaction (mild)
- Asthma attack (mild)
- Bronchitis or cough
- Flu or fever
- Cuts, scrapes, wounds and burns (minor)
- Headaches or migraines
- Insect stings or animal bites
- Sprain or strain
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
- Nosebleeds (minor)
- Pink eye
- Rash or skin infection
- Sinus infection
- Sore throat or strep throat
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
CareConnect in Anderson sees children at least 2 years old. The Clemson clinic sees children at least 6 months old.
Children of all ages can visit our Kids’ Care clinic in Anderson for prompt treatment—no appointment needed.
Reserve Your Spot
Spend less time in the CareConnect waiting room. Save your spot online, and we’ll text you when it’s time to come to your chosen clinic.
Count on us for:
- Preventive care and exams
- Department of Transportation (DOT) physicals (Clemson only)
- School and sports physicals
- Vaccinations and immunizations
- Diagnostic tests
- COVID-19 tests for people with symptoms (Use our E-Visit service if you need a test but don’t have symptoms.)
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Lab tests (blood work and urinalysis)
- Pregnancy tests
- Sexually transmitted disease (STD) tests
- Joint injections
- Injury care, including workers’ compensation services
- Prescriptions for medications
- Stitches and sutures
Cost With Insurance
We accept most major health plans, and our clinics do not bill as urgent care. Ask your insurance provider about your copay.
Cost Without Insurance
If you don’t have health insurance, ask us to estimate the cost of care for your condition. Review our self-pay prices:
|Tier 1/Standard Visit||$125||Includes on-site lab tests|
|Tier 2/Procedural Visit||$195||Includes on-site lab tests, joint injections, sutures, other procedures or care for sprains and strains|
|Tier 3/Comprehensive Visit||$250||Includes procedural visit services, EKG, X-rays or testing of samples we must send to an off-site lab|
|DOT Physical||$90||Clemson clinic only|
What to Expect During Your Visit
Check in at the front desk to let us know you’re here. We may ask to see your ID and your health insurance card if you have one.
If it’s your first visit, you’ll need to fill out a patient demographic form. Your answers help us give you better care.
Next, you’ll go to our waiting room until a nurse calls your name. We’ll see you in the order you reserved a spot online or checked in at the clinic, unless we determine your condition is an emergency.
Seamless, Coordinated Care
Look forward to well-rounded, personalized services when you choose AnMed for urgent care. The CareConnect team and your other AnMed providers all have access to your electronic medical record, so they can make informed treatment recommendations.
If you need more services after your visit, we’ll plan for you to come back or see a doctor outside of CareConnect, such as a primary care physician or a specialist.
Other Convenient Care Options
See how AnMed makes it as easy as possible for you to get the right care at the right time. Explore these CareConnect alternatives that also don’t require an appointment:
- E-Visits for adults – Send a report of your symptoms to a provider, and you’ll receive a treatment plan for your minor health condition.
- Emergency room – Visit a hospital any time of day or night if you or your child has symptoms of a serious or life-threatening injury or illness.