Home Care Services
Our skilled team of nurses, therapists, social workers, and home health aides work closely with you and your family to provide a wide range of services to meet your specific needs, including:
Skilled Nursing Care
- Scheduled in-home nursing care under a doctor’s supervision
- On-call nurse – 24 hours, seven days a week
- Clinical expertise in wound care and chronic disease management
- Medication management to help you understand how to take your medications correctly and get the most benefit from them
- Medical social worker who refers you to resources to cope with the emotional, financial and social effects of an illness
- Home health aide services to help with activities of daily living, such as dressing, bathing and moving around
- Daily home telemonitoring available so nurses can keep track of your vital signs even when they’re not at your home
We provide skilled medical care, but not meal preparation, transportation, personal care or housekeeping. If you need these services, ask us for information about local private duty agencies.
Excellence in Home Health Care
Count on us for outstanding care. With lower-than-average hospital readmission rates and higher-than-average patient satisfaction scores, AnMed is your trusted partner in home health services.