Cosmetic & Restorative Options
We offer cosmetic and restorative procedures. The difference? Cosmetic treatments focus on improving the look of healthy tissue and enhancing natural beauty. Restorative procedures repair part of the body after a birth defect, surgery or injury.
Here’s a look at the services we provide.
- Breast augmentation – Enlarges your breasts with saline or silicone implants
- Transaxillary breast augmentation – Makes the incision in armpit tissue so there’s no scar on the breasts
- Breast lift – Raises the breasts by removing excess skin and tightening nearby tissue
- Breast reduction – Removes excess breast fat for a slimmer figure
- Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) – Removes excess skin and fat and tightens tissue in your belly
- Brachioplasty (arm lift) – Reshapes the back part of your upper arm to create a slimmer, tighter appearance
- Buttock lift/augmentation – Removes excess fat around the buttocks to improve its shape
- Liposuction – Uses suction to remove fat from a specific part of your body
- Mommy makeover – Restores and reshapes your figure after childbirth
- Blepharoplasty (eyelid lift) – Removes excessive skin from the upper and lower eyelids
- Mini facelift (MACS lift) – Tightens skin to create a youthful appearance in a less invasive way than a traditional facelift, leading to a faster recovery
- Neck lift – Removes excessive fat from the jawline to create a more defined look
- Rhinoplasty (nose job) – Changes the shape of the nose
- Botox injections – Temporarily minimize frown lines, crow’s feet and other wrinkles
- Juvederm gel injection (dermal filler) – Adds volume around the cheeks, lips and mouth
- Laser skin resurfacing (laser peel) – Reduces wrinkles, scars and blemishes
- Microneedling – Uses tiny needles to treat scars, enlarged pores, wrinkles and stretch marks
Whatever your vision may be, our team creates an individualized, results-driven treatment plan to reinvent your self-image. Hear about it directly from some of your neighbors.
They go the extra mile to take care of their patients. The whole staff are so friendly from the moment you sign in. I plan to stay with this doctor's office for years to come.
What they did for me was truly life changing. Dr. Bruner was very personable and made me feel at ease about my procedure. He went above and beyond to make sure I had the best results.
I am only post-op two days and so thrilled with my outcome already! Dr. Bruner’s interpersonal manner is extremely impressive, as well as his entire staff. They are professional and so caring. I could go on and on; I cannot compliment them enough!
What to Expect
Whatever your reason for seeking plastic surgery, you can count on consistent, responsive care at AnMed Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery. We’re happy to help answer any questions you have.
Is Plastic Surgery Painful?
Thanks to innovations in cosmetic surgery techniques, plastic surgery isn’t typically painful. Though it will depend on the individual and the type of procedure, pain and discomfort may last about two to five days after surgery.
How Long is Recovery?
Recovery after plastic surgery varies from a few days to a few weeks, depending on the procedure.
How Long Do My Results Last?
While plastic surgery results are long-lasting, not all are lifelong. Most plastic surgery procedures will last between five and 15 years. For example, facelifts typically have a shelf life of 10 years. Other procedures, such as liposuction, may last a lifetime if you follow a healthy lifestyle.
Does Insurance Cover Cosmetic Surgery?
Insurance usually covers medically necessary reconstructive surgery after an illness or injury. An example is breast reconstruction after mastectomy for breast cancer. Ask your health insurance provider for full details about your coverage.
How Do I Prepare for Plastic Surgery?
Ask your plastic surgeon for specific guidelines according to your scheduled procedure and health history. Typically, you’ll be asked to follow healthy habits. This often means you must stop smoking, avoid aspirin (to minimize bleeding during surgery), exercise regularly, eat a healthy, high-protein diet and stay hydrated. You may also want to prepare your home to make it easier to get around during recovery, and arrange for a loved one to help you while you recover.
Cosmetic Surgery Checklist
Empower yourself by following our helpful guide to researching plastic surgery, meeting with your surgeon, getting ready for treatment and recovering.
Cosmetic Surgery Checklist (PDF)
Your Plastic Surgery Journey
1. Schedule a One-on-One Consultation
To start, we’ll set up a private consultation with you at our comfortable office suite. We’ll learn about your vision, values and concerns to create a customized treatment plan.
2. Understand Your Options
We’re committed to providing you with honest information, so you can make well-informed decisions that lead to safe and beautiful cosmetic outcomes.
3. Undergo Life-Changing Treatment
Together, we’ll prepare for your procedure at our fully accredited surgical suite. We’ll ensure this critical moment goes as seamlessly as possible.
4. Receive Complete Follow-Up Care
We’ll be by your side to provide thorough care so you’re supported during the healing process.
5. Love Your New Look
Recovery varies by person and procedure, but soon you’ll start seeing results and revel in your new look.