Speech Conditions We Treat
AnMed speech and voice therapy can help you or a loved one who experiences:
- Chronic cough and/or throat clearing
- Difficulty communicating (aphasia)
- Difficulty swallowing (dysphagia)
- Laryngectomy (surgical removal of the voice box) care
- Larynx (voice box) growths and disorders
- Shortness of breath
- Voice abnormalities (dysphonia)
We understand how your symptoms affect your everyday life. We’ll help you understand the reason for them, so we can work together on a custom treatment plan to provide relief.
Certified Care for the Voice & Throat
No matter your condition, we want to help you succeed. That’s why our therapist chose to receive certification in:
- Lee Silverman Voice Treatment (LSVT) LOUD – A speech therapy method to help people with Parkinson's and similar neurologic conditions better express themselves
- McNeill Dysphagia Therapy Program (MDTP) – An exercise-based therapy program used to treat swallowing disorders
- Clinical Competence in Speech Language Pathology – A nationally recognized credential from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
These credentials mean you can expect the best possible care from us for your specific needs.
Start Your Recovery
Ask your doctor for a referral to AnMed Voice Clinic. After we receive the referral, we’ll call you to schedule an appointment.