2000 East Greenville Street, Suite 5140
Anderson, SC 29621-1580
Hours of Operation
Trust the highly qualified team at AnMed Urology to care for your urinary tract and men’s reproductive health.
You’ll receive expert care tailored to your specific needs if you have a condition such as:
- Enlarged prostate
- Kidney stones
- Urinary incontinence
- Urinary tract infections
- Urologic cancers
We also perform vasectomies.
How to Find Us
Our offices are on the second floor of AnMed Cancer Center on AnMed’s North Campus. View a campus map [PDF].
When you arrive at North Campus:
- Follow the signs to park in Lot J or K (purple).
- Enter the Cancer Center entrance.
- Take the elevator to the second floor.
- Turn right, and go down the hallway to Suite 5140 on the left.
For Our Patients
Find the latest COVID-19 information and updates to our policies and procedures.
Information Needed When You Arrive
Please bring with you:
- Photo identification, such as a driver’s license
- Your health insurance card
- A list of your child’s current medications (or the medications in their containers)
We’ll text or email you forms to complete before your appointment. If you don’t finish the forms during online check-in, please arrive early to allow time to fill them in.
You don’t need a MyChart account to complete these forms online.
After Your Visit
You’ll receive a text or email with a link to pay your bill. If you have any questions, explore our information about billing and financial services.