About AnMed Foundation
Established in 1985 and reorganized in 2012 as an independent organization, AnMed Foundation is a nonprofit that raises funds for community programs and initiatives at AnMed. We welcome donations from individuals, families and corporations. Your contribution furthers our mission and ensures that AnMed continues to improve the health and lives of your neighbors.
Why Your Donation Matters
Healthcare is an investment in the future of our community. Through annual giving, planned giving, special events and fundraising campaigns, AnMed Foundation and our donors offer help, hope and healing to those in need. Your donation can help us provide:
- Developmental therapy for children
- Mobile medical screenings in underserved areas
- Emergency response systems for homebound individuals
- Affordable healthcare for children and families with little or no medical insurance
- Other vital medical programs and services
Cannon Memorial Hospital Foundation
AnMed Cannon’s goal is to offer quality and compassionate care to our patients and our Pickens County community. We’re empowered to do this by your generous financial donations. Since the beginning, donors like you have collectively contributed to the mission of Cannon Memorial Hospital Foundation.