In general, AnMed staff will honor your rights by doing the following:
- Being sensitive to your physical, emotional and cultural needs.
- Respecting your values and religious beliefs.
- Seeking to involve you and your family in your care.
- Treating you with dignity.
- Communicating clearly with you.
- Assuring your safety and privacy.
- Keeping information about your medical condition and the care you receive confidential.
To read more about AnMed's patient rights and responsibilities, view the latest edition of our Patient Guide.