Careers at AnMed
Find a fulfilling job that matches your goals and skills at AnMed, one of the best places to work in South Carolina and Georgia.
Compensation & Benefits
Our workforce is our greatest asset. You’ll join teammates who strive to reflect the AnMed mission, vision and values and commit to exceptional care.
Types of Roles
AnMed offers a wide range of opportunities for great candidates in clinical and non-clinical roles.
Allied Health Professionals
Allied health professionals include rehabilitation therapists, dietitians, imaging specialists, laboratory professionals, health educators, counselors, pharmacy personnel, medical assistants and emergency medical personnel
Clerical roles focusing on scheduling, call center operations, patient experience, guest relations, business operations and office administration
Physicians of all specialties
Support staff in food and nutrition services, transportation, facility maintenance, environmental services, waste management and language services
Hiring Process: What to Expect
After you submit a application or talk to a recruiter, we'll contact you to schedule an interview if you seem like a good fit.
- 01 Application
- 02 Interview
- 03 Offer
- 04 Pre-Employment Appointment
- Be confident
- Avoid rescheduling
- Arrive on time and in the proper location for your interview
- Know who you are interviewing with
- Research the job you're interviewing for
- Have questions prepared
- Have a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Dress in business attire
- Bring copies of your resume
- Treat everyone you encounter with respect
- Practice good manners and body language
- Speak clearly
- Be prepared with specific examples of your past experiences
- Wait for the interviewer to discuss salary and benefits
- Respond truthfully
- Keep responses concise and focused
- Do not complain about previous employers
- Be true to yourself and authentic
- Thank the interviewer
Expect to hear a decision from us as soon as possible.
Once you accept an offer from AnMed, you must complete a pre-employment physical and background screening.
Plan to schedule a pre-employment appointment. It usually takes 90 minutes to two hours. Before your appointment, you'll receive emails from Human Resources and the Employee Health Clinic. These emails include:
- Documents and forms to complete and bring to your appointment
- List of items to bring to your appointment
Your appointment will include:
- Visit to Human Resources, where you'll submit and review your documentation, complete a direct deposit form and receive a parking decal
- Physical examination at the Employee Health Clinic, which includes a drug screen and potentially blood work depending on your immunization records
Wear comfortable clothes and shoes. Your exam may include a job function test based on the requirements of your position. The test may include squats, pushing and pulling, lifting a weighted box, etc.