Careers at AnMed
Find a fulfilling job that matches your goals and skills at AnMed, one of the best places to work in South Carolina and Georgia.
Feel great about working for an innovative, not-for-profit, award-winning health system. AnMed's inspiring mission and vision, historic foundation, growth and momentum make it an exciting time to join the team.
Compensation & Benefits
Our workforce is our greatest asset. You’ll join teammates who strive to reflect the AnMed mission, vision and values and commit to exceptional care.
Start Your Job Search
Look for an open position at AnMed that matches your skills and interests.
Types of Roles
AnMed offers a wide range of opportunities for great candidates in clinical and non-clinical roles.
Nursing roles, including registered nurses, certified nursing assistants, licensed practical nurses, nurse practitioners, internal agency nurses and other professionals
Allied Health Professionals
Allied health professionals include rehabilitation therapists, dietitians, imaging specialists, laboratory professionals, health educators, counselors, pharmacy personnel, medical assistants and emergency medical personnel
Clerical roles focusing on scheduling, call center operations, patient experience, guest relations, business operations and office administration
Physicians of all specialties
Support staff in food and nutrition services, transportation, facility maintenance, environmental services, waste management and language services
Hiring Process: What to Expect
After you submit an application or talk to a recruiter, we'll contact you to schedule an interview if you seem like a good fit.
- 01 Application
- 02 Interview
- 03 Offer
- 04 Pre-Employment Appointment
- Be confident
- Avoid rescheduling
- Arrive on time and in the proper location for your interview
- Know who you are interviewing with
- Research the job you're interviewing for
- Have questions prepared
- Have a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Dress in business attire
- Bring copies of your resume
- Treat everyone you encounter with respect
- Practice good manners and body language
- Speak clearly
- Be prepared with specific examples of your past experiences
- Wait for the interviewer to discuss salary and benefits
- Respond truthfully
- Keep responses concise and focused
- Do not complain about previous employers
- Be true to yourself and authentic
- Thank the interviewer
Expect to hear a decision from us as soon as possible.
Once you accept an offer from AnMed, you must complete a pre-employment physical and background screening.
Plan to schedule a pre-employment appointment. It usually takes 90 minutes to two hours. Before your appointment, you'll receive emails from Human Resources and the Employee Health Clinic. These emails include:
- Documents and forms to complete and bring to your appointment
- List of items to bring to your appointment
Your appointment will include:
- Visit to Human Resources, where you'll submit and review your documentation, complete a direct deposit form and receive a parking decal
- Physical examination at the Employee Health Clinic, which includes a drug screen and potentially blood work depending on your immunization records
Wear comfortable clothes and shoes. Your exam may include a job function test based on the requirements of your position. The test may include squats, pushing and pulling, lifting a weighted box, etc.
Notice: At AnMed, all new hires must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start date or have a medical or religious exemption request approved by AnMed. Proof of vaccination or approved exemption must be provided during pre-hire health screening. Exemption requests may delay your start date.
During your job search or hiring process, email firstname.lastname@example.org if you:
- Have a question about working at AnMed or a specific position
- Need help using our website or jobs portal