AnMed has contracts with these insurance companies:
- Absolute Total Care Managed Medicaid
- Allwell – Absolute Total Care Medicare Advantage
- AETNA Health – Group Health and Medicare Advantage
- Amerigroup Georgia Medicaid
- Anderson County Employee Benefit Plan (EBMS)
- Anthem (previously WellPoint)
- APS Healthcare, Inc
- Beech Street Corporation
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Preferred Blue and Health Exchange
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Medicare Advantage and Medicare Select
- BlueChoice HealthPlan of SC
- BlueChoice HealthPlan of SC – Managed Medicaid
- Bright Health Individual and Family Plans and Medicare Advantage
- ChoiceCare Network (Humana)
- CIGNA Behavioral Health
- CIGNA HealthCare
- Companion Benefits Alternative, Inc
- Coventry Health Care of the Carolinas, Inc.
- Devoted Health
- Employer Health Network – EHN
- Harvard Pilgrim
- Humana Group Health, Medicare Advantage and Managed Medicaid
- LifeSynch - Humana Behavioral Health
- Molina Managed Medicaid and Medicare Prime
- NHC Healthcare – Medicare Advantage
- Preferred Administrators
- SC State Employee Health Plan (PEBA)
- SelectHealth – FirstChoice Managed Medicaid and Medicare Advantage
- Tricare Standard – Does not include Tricare Prime
- UnitedHealthcare Group Health, Medicare Advantage, Managed Medicaid
- VA Community Care (Optum)
- WellCare Medicare Advantage and Managed Medicaid
Pay Your Bill Online
Save time by viewing and paying your AnMed bill securely online.
If We Don’t Accept Your Insurance
If your health insurance carrier is not on our accepted list, contact your insurance carrier or your benefits coordinator for help finding a provider in your approved network. If you choose to get out-of-network services at AnMed, your insurance company could deny benefits payment, pay a reduced benefit, and/or increase your co-pays or deductibles.
Charges & Insurance Billing
You’re financially responsible for the services received at AnMed. We help you by billing your health insurance carrier(s) and accepting direct payment from them for your charges. During registration, present your health insurance card(s) and a valid photo ID card. We may also need insurance forms supplied by your employer or the insurance company.
Your Account Payments
AnMed follows up with the insurance carrier for your charges. It’s your responsibility to ensure prompt payment of your AnMed account.
- Contact your insurance carrier if they have not paid us within 45 days.
- If your account has a balance due after 60 days, you will receive a bill from us.
- If your account has an overdue balance or an inadequate payment arrangement, we may forward it to a collection agency or attorney.
If You’re Covered by Medicare
We will need a copy of your Medicare card to verify eligibility and process your Medicare claim. Be aware that the Medicare program excludes some specific payments such as cosmetic surgery, some oral surgery procedures and several preventive and diagnostic procedures. Deductibles and co-payments are the patient’s responsibility and may be due at the time of service.
If You’re Covered by Medicaid
We will need a copy of your Medicaid card. Medicaid also has payment limitations on many items and services.