Due to COVID-19, please view current visitor restrictions and guidelines at AnMed.
AnMed welcomes visitors, but please keep in mind patients also need rest. By following a few suggestions, visitors can brighten the patient's day and contribute to a speedier recovery.
- Since patients may tire easily, we recommend 10- to 15-minute visits.
- No more than three people should visit a patient at one time.
- Please speak quietly and be considerate of other patients.
- For the well being of both patients and visitors, we strongly suggest visitors be at least 14 years old.
- When young children are permitted to visit, they should be closely supervised by an adult at all times.
- Please don't visit if you are sick. A recovering patient is often highly susceptible to infections.
- Please observe the special visiting policies for each unit listed below.
- Please comply with requests from the nursing staff. Remember, they have the patient's best interests in mind. Visitation may be restricted depending on the patient's condition.
- General visiting hours end at 8:30 p.m. daily.
- To call a patient's room at AnMed Medical Center, dial 512-2 and the three-digit room number.
- To call a patient's room at AnMed Women's and Children's Hospital, dial 512- and the four-digit room number.
- To find a patient's room number, call 512-1293.