Due to COVID-19, please view current visitor restrictions and guidelines at AnMed.
AnMed welcomes visitors, but please keep in mind patients need rest. By following a few suggestions, visitors can brighten a patient's day and contribute to a speedier recovery.
- Please follow the direction of staff and posted notices. Policies vary by unit.
- Visiting hours are generally 8 a.m. until 8:30 p.m., though times can vary by unit.
- Since patients could tire easily, we recommend limiting visit times.
- No more than three people should visit a patient at one time, though policies vary by unit. In the maternity area's special care or continuing care nursery areas, for example, only two visitors are allowed at a time.
- Please speak quietly and be considerate of other patients.
- For the wellbeing of patients and visitors, we strongly suggest visitors be at least 14 years old.
- When young children are permitted to visit, they should be closely supervised by an adult at all times.
- Please don't visit if you are sick or experiencing symptoms of illness. Patients are often highly susceptible to infections. No one experiencing symptoms or carrying a known infection is permitted to visit newborn or maternity areas.
- To call a patient's room at AnMed Medical Center, dial 512-2 and the three-digit room number.
- To find a patient's room number, call 512-1293.