State of the Art Services
The AnMed Behavioral Health Center offers comprehensive behavioral and mental health programs at our Anderson location. We know that families don’t reach the decision to seek outside help for their loved ones lightly, so our compassionate staff recognizes that the services we provide goes beyond our specialty care.
In the Fall of 2022, AnMed completed an extensive renovation and relocation of our Behavioral Health services to the AnMed North Campus. Along with our focus on innovative design features that maximize patient safety, we want to make your loved one's personal experience with us pleasant and comfortable as well.
New Amenities Include:
- A 29,000 square foot cutting edge facility
- Brand new and spacious private and semi-private patient rooms
- Designated quiet rooms
- Designated activity rooms
- State of the art suite for AnMed's upcoming IOP (Intensive Outpatient Program)
- Soothing design features that are comforting to patients
- Picturesque accent walls of local nature scenes
- Expansive waiting area for families and visitors
- Modern nurses stations with increased views of all patient rooms
- Purposeful design elements dedicated to the safety of all patients