AnMed Pediatrics - Clemson
885 Tiger Blvd.
Clemson, SC 29631
Hours of Operation
Look forward to compassionate care for your child’s physical, mental and social health at AnMed Pediatrics – Clemson (formerly AnMed Health Carolina Kids).
Our board-certified pediatricians serve as your child’s primary doctor, with support from caring nurse practitioners. Our team:
- Tracks your child’s health and development
- Provides preventive care and same-day sick care
- Diagnoses and treats illnesses and injuries, disabilities and chronic conditions
- Coordinates your child’s care with specialists at AnMed, when necessary
We’re your neighbors, and we treat your child with the same level of care and concern we show to friends and family.
How to Find Us
We’re on the AnMed Clemson campus, building A, at the left end of the parking lot. You’ll find plenty of parking and convenient access to lab and radiology services.
We provide ADD and ADHD treatment, asthma care, and much more.
For Our Patients
Read the latest COVID-19 information and updates to our policies and procedures.
Information Needed When You Arrive
Please bring with you:
- Photo identification, such as a driver’s license
- Your health insurance card
- A list of your current medications (or your medications in their containers)
We’ll text or email you forms to complete before your appointment. If you don’t complete the forms during online check-in before your appointment, please arrive early to your appointment to allow time to fill them in.
You don’t need a MyChart account to complete these forms online.
After Your Visit
You’ll receive a text or email with a link to pay your bill. If you have any questions, explore our information about billing and financial services.