What is Physical Therapy?
Physical therapy (PT) helps improve range of motion, coordination, balance and more as you or your child recovers from surgery, an illness or an injury. Work with us to reach your own personal goals for fitness, sports or everyday living.
Specialized PT Services
You can expect customized therapies that focus on injury prevention and symptom relief. Our caring physical therapists and PT assistants offer a full range of rehabilitation services, including:
- Diagnosing physical issues
- Treating chronic pain and work- and sport-related injuries
- Providing hands-on therapy to ease pain and stiffness
- Recommending lifestyle changes and therapeutic exercises to improve your health
- Vestibular (balance) therapy (Anderson and Hartwell locations)
- Pelvic floor therapy (Anderson location)
We’ll work with you on a strategy to meet your unique needs, regardless of your age or fitness level. PT is available in the hospital, on an outpatient basis and through home health care.
Start Your Recovery
Ask your doctor for a referral to AnMed physical therapy. After we receive the referral, we’ll call you to make an appointment.