AnMed OBGYN - Carolina
160 Perpetual Square Drive
Anderson, SC 29621-1713
Hours of Operation
Look forward to attentive care for every stage of your life at AnMed OBGYN – Carolina (Anderson). Our friendly, experienced doctors offer comprehensive gynecology, obstetrics and women’s health care.
When to See an OB-GYN
- Regardless of age, once you’ve started menstruating, it’s time to start seeing a gynecologist for regular care.
- As soon as you know you’re pregnant, set up an appointment with an obstetrician.
- If you’re more than 20 weeks pregnant, you’ll need to give us a copy of your medical records for our review before we set up your first appointment.
How to Find Us
We’re conveniently located just off East Greenville Street in northern Anderson.
We offer contraception, perform minor procedures, provide preconception counseling and much more.
For Our Patients
Learn the latest COVID-19 information and updates to our policies and procedures.
Information Needed When You Arrive
Please bring with you:
- Photo identification, such as a driver’s license
- Your health insurance card
- A list of your current medications (or your medications in their containers)
We’ll text or email you forms to complete before your appointment. If you don’t complete the forms during online check-in before your appointment, please arrive early to your appointment to allow time to fill them in.
You don’t need a MyChart account to complete these forms online.
After Your Visit
You’ll receive a text or email with a link to pay your bill. If you have any questions, explore our information about billing and financial services.