AnMed Vascular Surgery
100 Healthy Way, Suite 1240
Anderson, SC 29621
Hours of Operation
Visit AnMed Vascular Surgery (formerly AnMed Health Vascular Medicine) to see a specialist in surgical treatment of your arteries and veins. Your appointments before and after a procedure will take place here.
Our doctors provide:
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm repair and stenting
- Arterial bypass procedures
- Carotid revascularization and stenting
- Dialysis access
- Endovascular surgery
- Iliac and peripheral intervention and stenting
- IVC filter placement
- Renal and mesenteric repair and stenting
- Thoracic aneurysm stenting
- Venous intervention
How to Find Us
We’re located in the AnMed Cardiac & Orthopaedic Center, upper level, on our North Campus. View a campus map [PDF].
When you arrive, park in Lot O (white). We’re in Suite 1240.
Learn more about the services we offer.
For Our Patients
Read the latest COVID-19 information and updates to our policies and procedures.
Information Needed When You Arrive
Please bring with you:
- Photo identification, such as a driver’s license
- Your health insurance card
- A list of your current medications (or your medications in their containers)
We’ll text or email you forms to complete before your appointment. If you don’t complete the forms during online check-in before your appointment, please arrive early to your appointment to allow time to fill them in.
You don’t need a MyChart account to complete these forms online.
After Your Visit
You’ll receive a text or email with a link to pay your bill. If you have any questions, explore our information about billing and financial services.