Accredited, Excellent Care
AnMed Medical Center in Anderson is accredited as a comprehensive bariatric center by the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program. That means you benefit from:
- Experienced, highly qualified surgeons
- Multidisciplinary team, including a registered dietitian, mental health care providers and nurses, who all ensure you get well-rounded care
- Imaging and surgical tools specially designed for your needs
- Strict standards of care to keep you safe
Attend a Weight-Loss Seminar
Meet the AnMed team and learn more about our bariatric surgery program.
Am I a Candidate for Weight-Loss Surgery?
Ask the bariatric team at AnMed to help you take the first step: deciding whether weight-loss surgery is right for you. Attend a free seminar to explore the health benefits of surgery, review your surgical options and learn about the long-term lifestyle changes you’ll need to make. You can also drop into bariatric surgery support groups to hear stories and ask questions of your neighbors in upstate South Carolina and northeast Georgia.
Advanced Surgical Options
Expect personalized guidance to choose the right bariatric procedure for your needs and preferences. No matter what type of surgery you select, your surgeon will perform the procedure in the least invasive way possible. This approach helps keep you safe, reduce scarring and make your recovery quicker and easier.
Guidance Every Step of the Way
Learn everything you need to know before, during and after surgery. Our patient navigator will guide you and a loved one throughout AnMed’s comprehensive preparation process and long-term follow-up care. You’ll feel empowered and encouraged as you work toward the new, healthier you.
Alternatives to Surgery
If bariatric surgery isn’t right for you, ask your doctor about:
- Guided, personalized diet and exercise program at AnMed
- Endoscopic weight-loss procedures that don’t require surgery