At AnMed Cancer Center, we provide compassion, support, and top-notch care for you and your family during your cancer journey.
You’ll find an inviting, quiet, family-oriented environment with special touches to help you feel comfortable—including therapy dogs, volunteers who play the piano, and staff who are always happy to help you get to where you need to go.
At the Cancer Center, you can expect:
- A staff that helps with all aspects of care, such as facilitating communication with other health care professionals, arranging interpreters and transportation, and making connections to financial assistance and other community resources
- A multidisciplinary group of specialists—from pathologists to surgeons—that meets weekly to discuss cases and helps ensure successful outcomes
- A care team that provides all the services you need, from initial diagnosis to treatment and survivorship
AnMed Offices Located Here
For your convenience, the Cancer Center includes many clinics you may need to visit during your care for cancer or other conditions—all in one central place.
|5035||AnMed Medical Infusion Center||1|
|5040||AnMed Therapy – Lymphedema||1|
|5100||Pulmonary Rehab & Pediatric Asthma||2|
|5110||AnMed Wound & Hyperbaric Medicine||2|
|3rd floor suite||AnMed Gynecologic Oncology||3|
|3rd floor suite||AnMed Outpatient Infusion Center||3|
|3rd floor suite||AnMed Oncology & Hematology||3|
How to Find Us
We provide comprehensive cancer care at the AnMed North Campus. View a campus map [PDF].
- When you arrive, follow the signs to park in Lot J or Lot K (purple).
- Use the Cancer Center entrance.
We understand that no cancer journey is the same, so you can expect care tailored to your needs and wishes. You’ll have access to a wide range of services, including: